The first card showcasing products from the Share What You Love Suite early release is from Onstage in London, Ontario last month. It was one of the 4 make and takes they had prepared for us to make! New designer series paper, ribbon, doilies and pearls! It's a hard choice but I like the doilies and pearls the best!

I love that the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper is carrying over to the next catalogue! This paper is perfect for so many projects. For the main watercolour wash and flowers on the piece at the back are stamped off as the Grapefruit Grove ink was too bright at full strength.

Did you have a chance to check out my Facebook party over on From Where I Stamp tonight? If you missed the fun make sure you head over there and like my page. I'll be hosting another Facebook event when the new 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue goes live on June 1!

And finally check out this video Stampin' Up! made that shows what is in each bundle. And if you would like to look at the products head over to my online store to view all the new products available now!

Supplies
Stamps: Love What You Do
Colours: Grapefruit Grove, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Mint Macaron,
Accessories: Wood Textures Designer Series Paper, Share What You Love 12" x 12" Specialty Designer Series Paper, Pearls

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS