Happy December! Welcome to my blog and I hope you are enjoying everyone's fabulous projects! Today I am sharing my set-up for December Daily using Stampin' Up!'s Merry Little Christmas Memories & More card pack and the Merry Little Christmas suite. This is my 4th year doing December Daily. If you are unfamiliar with December Daily it is a daily memory keeping of events in December, mostly centered on Christmas celebrations and preparations, I first came across this idea from Ali Edwards. I've always done Dec 1 to Dec 31, the whole month and a perfect way to end the year with New Year's Eve!

Here are some of the elements that will be used this month: album, photo pocket pages, and Merry Little Christmas Memories & More card pack. My goal is to have this completed by mid January 2018, with pictures cropped and edited on the weekends for the previous week, printed maybe 3 different times throughout the month at Costco. I already have the numbers cut out in different colours.

This will be my title and day one page. The bottom 2 4x6 pockets are reserved for photos I'll take today. As the month goes on I should be able to plan some pages ahead of time but I find that if I do too many ahead then I change my mind and get frustrated that I have to redo some of the work I've already done!


A close up of the date pocket and filler card. It's hard to tell but the holly and leaves (a sticker from one of the two sticker sheets included in the Memories & More card pack) on the Fa la la card are popped up on a mini dimensional.

And here is day 2 and 3. Some pages I will split into 2 days but sometimes if I have a lot of photos it might spread over 2 pages or more! It all depends on what we do this month.

Supplies
Stamps: Carols of Christmas, Labeler Alphabet
Colours: Old Olive, Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Merry Little Christmas Memories and More card pack, Black Faux Leather 12" x 12" Album, 12" x 12" Pocket Pages, Large Number Framelits, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals, Copper Foil Paper, Stitched Shapes Framelits

I hope you will check back with me every week to see what I've done and that you enjoy the rest of the blog's in today's hop! Thanks!
~ Amanda
https://procrastistamper.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/GSFBH-16.html

2. Rebecca Urban
3. Libby Dyson
4. Jan Musselman
5. Lisa Ann Bernard
6. Karie Beglau
7. Amanda Farlinger You Are Here!

8. Kimberley Anne Morris
9. Tricia Butts
10. Amanda Bates
11. Kristie Neal Walthall
12. Anastasia Radloff
13. Erica Jones
14. Jenn Charles Curtis
15. Marieke Bart
16. Courtenay Heuston
17. Angelique Stempelkeuken
18. Sarah McDermott

7 comments

Add your comment

  1. I partake in December daily as well I hope you post more of it on your blog as you do it. I intend on posting mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You *must* have read my mind...I was just trying to figure out how to use this card pack to do a December daily album. Thanks so much for sharing, and I look forward to seeing the rest of the layouts :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas for memory keeping. I must get mine out and get started. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely December Daily pages Amanda... hope you enjoy filling your pages over the month....

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really nice way to start your month off. All ready for photos and comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Memories & More project. A great way to record all your December Memories

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your pages! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS