Hello and welcome! Today I am participating in a global blog hop with other Stampin' Up! demonstrators from around the world. This month's theme is Anything But A Card and since I love pocket page scrapbooking I just had to share this one:

Lovely as a Tree stamp set is so versatile! The pine tree was perfect for a watercolour technique for this pocket page. After inking the pine tree with Emerald Envy ink I spritzed it with water and then stamped onto the watercolour paper. That created the darker more smooched trees. For the other versions I inked up the stamp, stamped it on my grid paper and then spritzed it with water before stamping on the watercolour paper. It's fun to try different combinations of ink saturation and water saturation! To get the splatters I used my Aquapainter and Emerald Envy ink and tapped the Aquapainter to spray the colour onto the watercolour paper. After it was dry, Wink of Stella was added to give the trees some shimmer.

Supplies
Stamps: Lovely As A Tree
Colours: Emerald Envy, Whisper White, Tranquil Tide, Basic Black
Accessories: Watercolour paper, Basic Black Bakers Twine, Layering Circles Framelits, Seasonal Layers Framelits, Lovely Words Thinlits, Wink of Stella, Aquapainter, Memories and More Journal Pens, Softly Falling Textured Embossing Folder

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy all the projects in the blog hop today! To move onto the next blog in the series hit the Next button below and under the arrow you'll find a list of all the blogs in this hop. I hope you will stop by each blog to see everyone's projects!

~ Amanda

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Ffortheheartofstamping.blogspot.co.uk%2F2017%2F11%2Fglobal-stamping-friends-blog-hop.html&h=ATMCIlDAi-7yVb_qZP-OV-ljV_QKEnGBmB3_NF5Z89y3US2Xc4lXedSd1kxcxNTz9Zp-G4qhobomctDKMI2chnRYPlRDACl6P68f1m4o3Mu28ogZE9x4HyDqX74-1JwPemRvHnK-z1OOFLpF9bYgUYiCJUj835lOflOGUolb9I4BTWCWbj9bFjLuuxlBzdDWogvVjUlZdU9t1oxPSXnugzH8n46q7yi_ZRJ0jBchq3xEZS73l1P8Dmk4wZLcGIFT_nh72wF3WuDpMqTN4kWwpOGRiqEqBBK6FA

Blog Hop Participant List:
8 comments

Add your comment

  1. I really need to get back into doing scrapbooking again. Love it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I love the photo's in black and white with the stamps in green. Very nice!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice layout. Makes you want to be there.
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh love that pop of colour! Fabulous layout....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layout. I love the way the Emerald Envy pops against the black and white photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool does this colours on this page look - what a stunning way to showcase them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty page, I love the delicate little snowflakes peeking out behind the "lovely" panel! Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS